Harrow National Trust Assocation, founded in 1989, has over 300 members from Harrow, Pinner and the surrounding areas. Our objectives are to promote the work of the National Trust locally, raise funds in its' support and make membership of the Trust more enjoyable.
* Interesting and varied evening and afternoon talks
* Day trips to National Trust properties, gardens and other places of interest
* Quarterly Newsletters
* Annual Holidays
* Christmas Events
* Make your own way trips to places of interest in London
* Coffee mornings
* Theatre trips
* Opportunity to meet new people and make friends
* Support the aims of the National Trust
So, why not join our local group and get more from your National Trust membership?
Visitors are welcome at the meetings at a cost of £2 per person.
Dates of our forthcoming meetings are listed below.
For further details regarding these talks and forthcoming outings, please visit our website
By Train: Pinner Village Hall is a short walk from Pinner Station on the Metropolitan Line.
By Bus: We are a short walk from the bus stops that serve the 183, H11, H12 & H13 buses.
By Car: There is ample parking in the adjacent pay and display Chapel Lane Car Park.